The very first years of the choir's life
1. Newspaper cut with photo from the very first rehearsal of Kildebrønde Kirkes
Pigekor - Girl Choir of Kildebronde Church - on Thursday, October 1, 1970. The
names of all the singers and two probationers are listed. The conductor Leif
Dohm is not in the photo. The first years all rehearsals took place in the church
in front of the old organ.
2. Four probationers 1970.
3. Together with Rev. Mr. Jorgensen and the choir director Leif Dohm. The singers
are Dressed in their red and white gowns. The picture, though, is not in color.
1970 or 1971.
4. The choir in front of the organ during a concert 28 February 1972.
5. Kildebronde Kirkes Pigekor, in uniforms during a concert 28 February1972
6. Placed in front of the altar, in the red uniforms. May 1973.
7. Here the red and white gowns are seen in color in a photo from 1974.
The choir is standing in front of the organ together with Rev. Erling Djuraas.
8. Four singers in front of the organ, together with
Rev. Erling Djuraas. 1974 or 1975
9. Four singers in front of the organ. 1974 or 1975
10. Kildebronde Girl Choir at the consecration of Hundige Church
October 31, 1976. The choir sing "Little Te Deum", composed for the
occasion, conducted by Henrik Colding-Jørgensen.
The Girl Choir of Kildebronde Church was founded in 1970 to sing at Sunday
services, weddings and funerals in the old medieval church. From 1976 the choir
also sing in the new Hundige Church, therefore the Danish name changed to
mean The Girl Choir of Kildebronde Parish. Later the name Kildebronde Girl Choir
was adopted for international use.
Kildebronde Parish with the two churches is one of the largest in Denmark
with a population of a. 18.000, and December 2014 the name of the parish was
changed to Hundige-Kildebrønde Parish. Consequently the name of the choir was
changed to Hundige-Kildebronde Girl Choir February 2015.